Christian Fellowship Theater Registration Information, 2019-2020
- September 7, 2019: Family Picnic
- September 9, 2019: Classes begin
- May 18, 2020: Classes end
- January 22-February 1, 2020: (TAP)
- February 12-22, 2020: (Noonday)
- March 3-14, 2020: (TAP)
- March 25- April 4, 2020: (TBD)
- April 14-25, 2020: (TAP)
*Crunch is an 11-12 day stretch of rehearsals culminating with a full-length play for each Troupe. The performance dates are the final Th/Fr/Sat of each set of dates above. Families should prepare ahead of time to clear these dates of other major activities. Troupes will be assigned a performance date after we gauge the summer registrations.
- Alpha—Ages 8-12 years old
- Omega 1—Ages 12-15 years old
- Omega 2—Ages 15-18 years old
All classes run from 5:30-8 PM on Mondays.
There will be multiple classes for some age groups, and the CFT leadership will work with each family to ensure the best placement for each student.
All classes are held at:
- Mount Paran North: 1700 Allgood Rd NE, Marietta GA 30062
- The Art Place-Mountain View: 3330 Sandy Plains Rd, Marietta GA 30066
- Noonday Baptist Church, A-frame chapel
- Other Locations TBD
Tuition (2 options)
1. Rates if parent volunteers with production job, green room duty & striking the set:
- One student: $630 per year (pro-rated amount is $70 per month)
- Two students: $1080 per year (pro-rated amount is $120 per month)
- Three students: $1530 per year (pro-rated amount is $170 per month)
- Your 4th student and beyond are free!
2. Rates if parent is unable to volunteer with production job, green room duty & striking the set:
- One student: $810 per year (pro-rated amount is $90 per month)
- Two students: $1440 per year (pro-rated amount is $160 per month)
- Three students: $2070 per year (pro-rated amount is $230 per month)
Registration fee: $25 per student (non-refundable)
Deposit amount: one month’s tuition. (Deposit is non-refundable after classes begin.)
- Weekly instruction
- Production fees and Supply fee
- Two productions (one at an outside venue and one in-house)
- Two production DVD’s
- Access to professional photos of production
- Professional headshot
- End-of-year awards ceremony complete with formal attire, paparazzi, & red carpet.
- Fill out a registration form for each student.
- Pay registration fee and one month’s tuition deposit per student (Tuition deposit will be applied to May’s tuition).
- Preferred payment option: Paypal. Choose “sending to friend” and use email@example.com
- Send scanned document via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Payment option 2: check payable to CFT.
- Mail completed forms and checks to:
CFT c/o Michelle Newland, 2407 Cape Sable Drive, Marietta, GA 30066